Ok, guys, I know you’re making the shift. You might not notice, but it’s happening – you’re slowly but surely evolving into a more sustainable, mindful, sensitive and peace-ful way of life. It may start as simple as taking your own bags to the grocery store and shopping for local produce or tak- ing a yin yoga class and getting regular massages. I whole- heartedly commend you. But just in case you’re not convinced, here are a few hints to determine if you are indeed embrac- ing the art of natural living.
You Know You’re a Natural Man If…
• You faithfully recycle your organic beer cans
• You go fishing with the guys and try and to save the fish
• You get lost driving and meditate for 5 min. to figure out the directions
• Your boxers and briefs are made from hemp and bamboo
• Your idea of kicking butt is doing T’ai Chi
• Instead of getting road rage when you’re stuck in traffic, you chant “ommmm” until the feeling passes
• You smudge yourself after a bad day at work
• At the first sign of feeling sick, you whip out a bulb of garlic and chew it
up without wincing
• You drum and dance naked under the full moon
• You read Nature Magazine
Live It Up Natural Guys.